Applications for the Nance Family Meat Goat Leadership Institute are due this Friday, January 6th.
- Applications are due in the State 4-H Livestock Office by Friday, January 6, 2017. The top eligible applicants will be selected for the Institute. All applicants will be notified by February 1st.
- Youth ages 10-19 can apply. We will break the group into two sections depending upon age.
- Cost: FREE, meals, snacks, learning materials will be provided. Youth will only be required to make arrangements for travel to and from the event.
- Youth completing the institute will be asked to conduct some leadership activities throughout the following year. For example, students may be asked to speak at their local Meat Goat Association meeting, 4-H Club meeting, serve on a committee, conduct a training session, etc.
- Applications should be mailed to:
North Carolina State University
Attn: Meat Goat Leadership Institute
Campus Box 7621
Raleigh, NC 27695-7621
The application can be found on our website at the link below.