Thanks to everyone who came out for our 4-H County Council meeting last night. We had a great crowd of parents and 4-Hers who are all willing to share ideas and help plan 4-H activities for the year. We want to congratulate our new 2013 County Council officers. They are:
- President – Madison Baldwin (Lucky Clovers 4-H Club)
- Vice President – Tucker Worley (Newfound 4-H Club)
- Secretary – Nate Worley (Newfound 4-H Club)
- Treasurer – Owen Wilson (Clever Clovers 4-H Club)
- Reporter – Julia Schniedewind (Asheville Highriders 4-H Club)
- Historian – Maia Judd (Clever Clovers 4-H Club)
These officers will be inducted into their offices at our annual 4-H Achievement Program on Tuesday, February 12th. We are looking forward to a great year!!