We would like to congratulate our new 2012 4-H County Council officers who were elected at our December council meeting. These new officers will be inducted into their new positions at our upcoming 4-H Achievement Program which is being held on February 16, 2012. As council officers, they will be helping to plan county-wide 4-H events and will be representing our 4-H program at various events during the year.
Congratulations to our new 2012 4-H County Council officers:
- President: Seth Austin – Newfound 4-H Club
- Vice President: Madison Baldwin – Lucky Clovers 4-H Club
- Secretary: Kelsi Cartwright – Newfound 4-H Club
- Treasurer: Ta’von Tinsley – A Brighter Tomorrow 4-H Club
- Reporter: Eric Ender – A Brighter Tomorrow 4-H Club
- Historian: Kirby Green – Bits and Bridles 4-H Club