Please see the following information regarding the 2011 North Carolina 4-H Congress Photography Contest. Please note: All entries must be submitted digitally or postmarked NO LATER THAN June 15, 2011.
NEW THIS YEAR: In an effort to reduce costs to photo contest participants, we are eliminating the requirement that entries be submitted in print format. Instead, we encourage all participants to submit digital entries to email@example.com.
- This exhibit is open to (and only to) all North Carolina 4-H members ages 9-19.
- Participation is NOT limited to just those 4-H’ers enrolled in photography projects.
- All entry photos must have been taken by the 4-H’er submitting the entry during the contest year.
- Entrants must submit their photos within the division that applies (Junior/ages 9-12 OR Senior/ages 13-19).
- Each entrant may submit only one photo in each of the three categories (“4-H in Action”, “Nature’s Beauty”, “Patterns”). This means that each individual 4-H’er may have as many as three entries so long as they submit each entry in a different category.
- The same image may be entered in more than one category (if it applies to each category.)
- Please attach an Entry Form to the email containing your photographs.
- Photos may be in color OR black-and-white.
- Please, please send your entries at the highest image resolution possible so that we may make high-quality display prints of the winners.
Please email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “NC 4-H Photo Contest 2011” as the subject line.
You may attach as many as three contest entries per person to one email.
For additional information and complete rules, please visit: http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/agcomm/4-HPhoto/index.html