We have several deadlines that are quickly approaching and we don’t want you to miss out on these opportunities. Please make sure to put these dates on your calendar and contact the Buncombe County Extension office if you have any questions about these events.
May 3, 2011
- North Carolina Citizenship Focus applications due to state office
May 9, 2011
- Registration for 4-H Presentations due to Buncombe County Extension Office
- Registration for the Buncombe County Craft Fair, Fashion Revue, Talent Showcase and $20 Challenge due to the Buncombe County Extension office (Fashion Revue and $20 Challenge entries are also due at this time)
May 11, 2011
- RSVP to sign up for the 4-H Mini Garden Project sponsored by the Buncombe County Extension Master Gardeners and the 4-H Program. Please call Holly at (828) 255-5522 to sign up for plants and seeds which will be provided to the participating families.
May 16, 2011
- Post mark deadline for AIRE (Application, Interview, Resume, and Essay) packets to be mailed to the North Carolina 4-H office. These packets are required for consideration of 4-H scholarships for college and national trips.